As an independent, non-profit nature preserve, the contributions of our members are the foundation for our work and provide the funding for our continued development and operation. Please join us at as generous a membership level as you can. Your annual dues will help to ensure that this beautiful place and its programs will be here for a long, long time. Memberships and donations are tax deductible, but please consult your tax preparer for more information.
A few things we are able to do with your membership donation:
- Provide hands-on field-based science field trips and summer programs for K-12 school children across the upper Hudson Valley and Capital Region
- Protect over 2,000 acres of green space, open to the public free of charge 365 days a year via 12-miles of trails
- Offer hikes and festivals highlighting winter recreation and springtime in our forests
- Maintain a rigorous research program supporting efforts to monitor invasive species, climate change, and other threats to our water and forest's health
Not only will you be part of growing a community of citizens who are committed to the preservation of our natural heritage, each membership is provided with these benefits:
- Discounts on programs, Huyck Preserve apparel, and Visitor Center merchandise
- Print editions of our bi-annual newsletter, Myosotis Messenger, straight to your door
- Eligibility to participate in our beach program and rent storage on our kayak/canoe racks for the summer season (additional fees applicable)
Join/Renew Today by Printing and Mailing the Membership Form Linked Here or Join/Renew Online Below!